Independent Investigations, Improved Results
Allegations of harassment or misconduct create serious legal concerns. The outcomes of internal investigations can impact reputation, productivity, and the financial bottom line. With such high stakes, relying on outside, independent and impartial counsel ensures the best outcomes. Culturupt’s investigative team is experienced and specially trained to deal with complaints in an objective and expedient manner.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation about your needs.
Organizations must respond in a timely manner to all potential or actual complaints filed in the workplace. Culturupt will provide the following services if hired as the independent investigator:
- Thorough and prompt conversations with the complainant, subject of the complainant, and any relevant witnesses in person or over the phone.
- Comprehensive review of all relevant policies, procedures, documents, emails, texts and other evidence that should be collected.
- Full report if requested.
- A well done investigation will protect the organization from legal risk while also ensuring that employees are encouraged to report their concerns.
As experts in conducting internal investigations we are hired to train others on:
- How to conduct an internal investigation? We train HR and others on best practices in internal investigations, how to conduct an investigation, and how to write an investigative report. These train the trainer exercises are valuable, cost-effective, and bring an outside in approach.
If requested, Culturupt can establish a secure hotline for complaint intake purposes for companies and organizations. We have monitored the hotline for companies and organizations, and have investigated all concerns that are reported.